Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Who's Who

Many know me as being the loud one and I believe that is why I was chosen for Telephone Communication. Those who voted for me stated that that was the reason they chose me. "Seeing Channels" are important because by a persons body language you can really tell if they are listening to you or if they aren't even interested in what you have to say. I thought that this activity was a good excerise to have everyone see how the class see's them as and too see that maybe it has something with the way they present themselves in shop.

7 comments:

Courtney C said...

I chose you for tele-communicator for that exact reason. Maybe you should pursue it as a career. ;D

Becca Fulginiti said...

thank you!

Michelle Sylvia said...

In shop and beyondddddddd!

Jaymekins said...

Loud and proud!

Matt R said...

Great Job :]

Sloyce Reeper said...

While I'm sure being loud isn't always thought of as a positive thing, the world would be a much better place if people used Becca volume when they were on the phone.

Andrew Sullivan said...

u defiantly deserved to win that section.