Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jesseckaa

This was such a fun activity. Activities like this really do pull our class together. Even though some people believe that it may hurt your feelings I think that things like this can show you a lot, not necessarily hurt you. It shows you how you represent yourself as a person, because most of us don't realize it ourselves.

I won companion, and I didn't know that's how everyone thought about me. So it does make me feel good about myself. "Seeing Channels" is important because its how you represent yourself. If you're not sure how you come off as, this activity will surely reassure you.

4 comments:

Sloyce Reeper said...

I have to agree with you. This assignment can give you a good idea of how you represent yourself to your peers and how successful you are at it.

Matt R said...

Great Job

Shanika Rosa said...

I can see you have chosen to be a companion because you love to go party. That's a good thing because people would hang out with you. :)

Michelle Sylvia said...

Hey Jess - I thought you were a great choice for companion. You have an easy, gentle manner and you're fun to be around. :)