Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Survival of the Fittest: Dominating Nature While Teaching and Helping your Prey into Submission

I was chosen for helper, competitor, and instructor. I believe this shows that I am competent in the coursework, a knowledgeable individual, and happy to share information with others. I believe that knowledge is useless if it is not shared and am therefore proud to have won those categories. Seeing channels are important because they help you make good first impressions and also give others insight into how you are feeling and your attitude. For more information on seeing channels and body language, you can check out this article on Business Balls.This experiment was interesting and I thought it was fun. I do not think my imaginary points make me better than anybody else and I feel sorry for those who felt inferior during this assignment, however, I do think it showed that the way I express myself effectively displays myself the way I'd like to be seen, as a well educated individual who is happy to teach others.

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

Well said Royce! I've come across people who have skills like you but they lack the personality to share with others. I thank you for helping your classmates! I thought you were accurately chosen for those topics. :)