Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Seeing Channels Activity

After doing this activity, it made me really think about everyone in shop. I felt this was a very good activity for us to do. It was fun choosing people and seeing what other people think about you. I may not of won any of the categories but i was voted for a few. I became close in the instructor category, which makes me feel better. I feel like people can see me as someone who can lead and help out others. Seeing Channels are important because body language is the key to having a good conversation and finding out how the other person feels. This activity really helped open my eyes and think about people differently in shop.

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

I definitely think you have great instructor skills Lauren. I think you're a great communicator (8th grade tours this year!!)