Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One out of 16...

The activity that we just did was very fun. I had a great time doing it and even thought i didn't win in any section, i still liked it. To me it isn't about winning but just to see who would win certain sections. I think everyone enjoyed doing it and we should do another activity like this again. I think we would all like that. I was chosen once or twice for some sections but i didn't win any sections. I think if i really wanted to win one of the sections such as leader i would have to step up more and take the leader position when in a group or when playing a game. All together, i enjoyed this activity and hope to do it again.

8 comments:

Shanika Rosa said...

I really like this !

Matt R said...

Looks good :]

wbourget101 said...

wow nice view on this activity sully and this is a very accurate description :D

Jaymekins said...

I like your picture because it is blue and red. lmaoo jk.
You worded this post good =p

Courtney C said...

I liked this activity, and I think it would be amusing if we did it again. Those who were close could win next time, or be chosen for something else entirely. Like the pic too.

Sloyce Reeper said...

After reading a few of these blog posts, it appears that there is a very active lobby to do more assignments like this.

Michelle Sylvia said...

I agree Courtney - an activity like this provides an opportunity for us to work on ourselves and try to become on the outside, what we want on the inside. If that makes sense. :)

Andrew Sullivan said...

Thanks guys!