Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I try to be a good compainion

Even though i wasn't chosen I still try to be a very good companion but when i think of something else like the past school years it just hard for me to be a good companion (friend mostly) but i try my best not to be sad but I'm still depressed that people are stooping low and making fun of me as a good companion and my non verbal communication shows that I'm sad when i get picked on as a friend and it gets the best of me when you continue when people make fun of me when I'm trying to be a good companion to pretty much everyone by showing a good a non verbal and verbal communications but it always leads to me being picked on by pretty much everyone and I'm slowly starting to hate it more and more.

2 comments:

Michelle Sylvia said...

Hey Wilfred! I know you say you have had a difficult time with others, but I hope you know how much everyone in this classroom really cares about you a LOT! It didn't surprise me that you were voted as a companion! It's because you don't talk bad about others and are a good listener to your classmates! But please know - if anyone in this classroom or school gives you a hard time, we have resources in place to handle that and you should speek to me, your guidance counselor or any teacher. P.S. LOVE the picture. :)

Ryalsh93 said...

Just saying I would trust you with my car