Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trusty Matt's View

I was choose for the Confidant because most people in shop believe that I can keep secrets or that they can trust me. I was also close in some categories, for example: Friends, Organizer, and a few other that I can't remember.

"Seeing Channels" are important because your view to peoples, for example your body language, how you respond to questions and information, and your relationship with your friends.

I'm glad people thought of me in many of these categories and I think I should continue to do the same.

6 comments:

Matt R said...

I enjoyed doing this activity

Shanika Rosa said...

I really this ! You have been chosen in different types of categories. I seen that you got picked on confidant because people can trust you & you can keep secrets.

Harding:} said...

I thought this one was the most insightful! good job matttt! lol

Matt R said...

Thanks

Michelle Sylvia said...

I think it was fitting, the categories you were chosen for. You're definitely someone that many students in our class look up to!

Matt R said...

thanks Mrs. Sylvia