Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Jazzi The "Organizer"

I thought this activity was fun. I loved the fact that we were all interacting with each other and sometimes its nice to see what others actually think of you. I would do it again.

Out of all the categories I was chosen for the organizer. I think people chose me for this one because I tend to organize a lot of my things and I like being prepared. That’s just the way I present myself. "Seeing Channels" are important because the way you present yourself means a lot to other people. They show whether you care or not. They also show your thoughts on some things without you verbally saying them.

5 comments:

Shanika Rosa said...

Jazzi your really a good organizer because you organize your things good. And i see that you got chosen a lot of different things.

Danielle said...

Jazzi, your such a good student and always have your work done and know what you are doing. That's why alot of people ask you for help. Yuor a good role model

xojazzi said...

Awww, thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Shanika Rosa said...

Npp Jazzi :)

Michelle Sylvia said...

I agree with these comments - Jazzi you are such a great organizer and a go-to person. Thanks for all of your help!