Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mr. Sawtelo

I liked the activity we did today. I'm not a big fan of book work and its always nice to do something fun for once. I didn't win anything but I don't really care. Im to lazy, immature and irresponsible to be taken seriously for anything. I feel like my body language shows these things. I always slouch in my chairs and its extremely hard for me to stay awake in almost every class. I have to admit though I am a pretty good listener but Ryan Walsh is a beast. We should do this more often, its way better than book work.

4 comments:

Jaymekins said...

i hate book work as well Mr. Sawwtelo

Ryalsh93 said...

i picked you as my companion, ok.

Andrew Sullivan said...

This is true

Michelle Sylvia said...

Well you seem to know where you could improve! I like activities like these too...way better than book work!
P.S. Book work after lunch. ;/