Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Friend Shanika's View

I had fun doing this. I was chosen for being a friend because i am a good friend. i am a good friend by not texting while driving. If i was chosen i would be a listener because i listen to what people are saying & if they need a advise i would be there. I was chosen few of the category but i don't remember. "Seeing Channels Are Important by on people is the body language, body posture, and eye movement. Well i was close on some but i didn't get chosen. But i am glad that people chosen me on some of the categories. :)

9 comments:

Matt R said...

hi Shanika!!!

Shanika Rosa said...

Hi Matt !

Andrew Sullivan said...

You forgot to end your quotations!

Jaymekins said...

Is that really why you are a good friend?

Shanika Rosa said...

Well i am good friend in many different ways. But i juss forgot to put moree things on being a good friend. :)

Michelle Sylvia said...

I love how you guys self-edit! haha Many of you have written "i" instead of I. What's up with that? Shanika - You're a GREAT friend!! If I was about 20 years younger, I'd pick you to be my bffl! :)

Jaymekins said...

i know i was kidding

Shanika Rosa said...

Awwww thanks mrs. sylvia & i would be your bffl too :)

Shanika Rosa said...

And Jaimie i know :)