Monday, March 29, 2010

Creating my Digital Life

Well people want to search through my computer, huh? To tell you the truth, there’s not much to look at. If you were to take a peek at some of the files on my computer they would find that I love to take pictures, there are tons and tons of photos on there from my friends, animals, family, just about everything you could possibly imagine. You would also realize I always keep in contact with new and old friends and family that is far away using Facebook, and I’m always playing Farmville. Whoever might look through my computer may realize I change what I like a lot; I have many different types of music from country to Hip-Hop. No matter what I put on the computer I don’t think it shapes me, I think we shape ourselves. The computer doesn’t decide for me what I want to do, there may be many times we are what you called “influenced” by something you have seen online but that doesn’t necessarily mean you are shaped by the computer.
When there is a “museum of me,” which there will be, my visitors would be very interested in seeing my computer because there is tons of things you could find out about a person even when they are not in the room. You can always tell what a person is like from searching and digging through their computer. They can check out your history and see what recent sites you have been on, what you are interested in, and maybe some ‘deep dark secret’ that no one may know about. If I had a choice I wouldn’t let anyone go through my things, though it would be quite neat to see what other people are into, it’s like a relaxing, kind of getaway from reality in a way, when you just jump right into the internet
If I had a chance and all day I would try to look through almost every famous persons computer; probably most likely Johnny Depp (obviously) I think he would have a lot of interesting things on it. I think he would probably have pictures of his daughter and son and his family, I think he would also have a lot of amazing things to talk about and say. I would also want to know the type of music Johnny Depp Listens too.

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

I bet Johnny Depp has some scripts, lots of music (wonder what kind) and lots of promo pics. All of which I would like to peek at. :)