Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Communications - Nick

I have had firsthand use with Skype. I often use it with friends to communicate easily online. It is a very effective program, and although it does have its flaws I would definitely recommend it.
While I do use it for recreational reasons, it is obvious that it would serve a purpose in the workplace. With its multi-user chat features and video conferencing, companies of every make and style can use it to conduct meetings even when all parties are not physically present.
The program itself also requires no training and very few requirements. You can simply download it and jump right in, making it ideal for widespread use. I believe we can expect to see different technologies of this kind sweeping through the business industry very soon.

No comments: