Monday, March 29, 2010

Digital Life

    My computer is filled with tons, and tons of applications, photos, music files, and just about everything else you could think of. By looking through my computer people will be able to see that I am really into photography, as well as music. I think that our computers do not so much shape who we are as people, but reflect who we are. You can find out a person's personality, interests, and hobbies just by looking at the files and other things that are on their computer. If there were to be a "museum" of me in the future, I would love to share my computer files and searches with them. It would be useful for the visitors to see my computer because it will show them a lot about what my life revolved around (friends, interests, ect.). If I got the chance to look inside of any famous person's computer it would have to be Kat Von D. She's such an interesting person and she's a role model for girls to do whatever they want to do, even if your gender isn't the main one in that occupation. She just seems so interesting to me I would love to learn more about her by seeing the things that are on her personal computer.

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

I'm sure if I went to the "Museum of You" I would find it to be as colorful as your project. :)