Monday, March 29, 2010

iTimmy – Digital Life

    So, you want to know what's inside my computer, huh? That's a little creepy, but I'm over it :P. My computer is a great display of my digital mind because it definitely portrays how I feel. I'm an organized person and I try to keep everything in order so I know where everything is, so I try to keep my desktop looking nice and organized and I do this by keeping minimal shortcuts on my desktop and using the Start menu to keep my desktop organized. By looking through my computer and seeing my files and media habits, you'll see that I love to listen to music and I'm highly interested in social media and I like to watch videos on YouTube. If I ever had a museum of myself, I think people would be interested in seeing my computer so they could see the pictures and music I had on it. If a specific group of individuals were to look at my computer I think the best group of people would have to be video bloggers because they could see if I had any similar qualities to them, and they could look into my computer history to see if I ever watched their blogs on YouTube. In general, I think my laptop portrays myself well.

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

Hey Timmy - why not become a Freshman Video Blogger. You could video blog your first year in college. Think of the trials, triumphs and tribulations! Hmmm.....I'd subscribe. :)