Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Steven Chapman - Senior Project

I think truthfully it was not as bad as some people had made it out to be. But I am glad that it is done and over with and I don't have to worry about it anymore. The only thing that I would have to say to the underclassmen is to not even sweat it.

It isn't bad and you can mostly make it up while you are presenting it to the judges. And to make sure that you show them some examples of what you made for a product. You should also make sure that you have an idea of what you are talking about before you try to make anything up.

1 comment:

Kelsey : ) said...

Steeevvvee! Congrats on finishing your senior project, even if you did try to make it up as you went through. I'm glad everyone is saying that it is not as bad as people made it out to be. So, I'll try to know what I'm talking about when I make up my project and I'll try not to worry about it. Congrats Stteevve!!!!

:)Phatz