Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Senior Project Advice and Thoughts – Sarah Fabianski

Senior projects were definitely worth the stress. After giving my presentation, I felt that all that hard work was worth it. When I sat down and began my presentation, I didn't think was going to do well at all, but once I started and was going through my PowerPoint, I felt a lot more confident and was very happy that I had gone through my slides and planned exactly what I was going to say. I definitely would like to tell any underclassmen that you want to go through your presentation multiple times. I know you're told this all the time, but do it. It helps so much to just read through notes, think about what you want to say, and actually say it. You might think that thinking about it would be enough, but when you get to the presentation and you haven't practiced at all, you might not even be organized. But, like I said, overall, the presentation and senior project as a whole went really well and as long as you practice and don't stress, you'll do great J

No comments: