Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Senior Projects; Linda Sirois

Wow! Where do I start? Senior projects are intense. They are finally over! I had my project all planned out and about a month ago I changed the whole thing! That was pretty tough because I had already had some of the project done. I think the hardest part for the project was the financial plan because it was pretty extensive. If I could give one piece of advice to anyone who is going to do a senior project, it would be not to procrastinate. That is the worst thing about being a senior, we feel like we can slack off because we are seniors. When you start hearing about senior projects, you should start working on it even if it is just a little bit because time flies! If I could take away one thing from doing this project it would be not to stress it so much because whatever you come out with, as long as you try is going to be good. Be confident in your work because if you're not confident then you won't be able to do the presentation.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Linda, I think that is very good advice, and I loved your project it looked awesome!! I'm actually looking forward to Senoir Projects because they sound great, but im not sure what i want to do yet.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, i procrastinate a lot so take your word for it and start as soon as possible.