Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Senior Project Blog




My senior project was how to use QuickBooks. I had several up and downs thoughtout this project. I must say the hardest part was never using QuickBooks before and not really having anyone to help me besides the tutorials. Once I got the hang of it and did a few entries it was pretty easy and seemed natural. I did keep running into problems here and there few out the project but somehow I found my way over them and kept going. I must say I got my project done a lot faster than expected and it came out so much better too. I am so happy that it's finally over and I don't have to worry or stress about it anymore and I can just relax now. If I had any advice for future seniors it would be to start it earlier like in October and be organized that way you're not running around and freaking out at last minute, and practice your presentations before its time to actually present it.

Rebecca Durocher

1 comment:

Twinnz said...

that must have been hard not to have everything organized but looks like it turned out great for you. Thanks for the advise on being organized because that is something that i am not.


Thanks Again
Katryna Daigle