Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Senior Presentation Review

    Going into the room with judges and waiting to begin was nerve racking. I pretty much knew what I was going to talk about but I wasn't sure how they would take it since I thought my project could be better like others were. I had my note cards but I barely glanced at them due to nervousness but overall I think I did well I just wish I remembered to shake their hands! I can't believe I forgot to do that, maybe next time then.

    The worst of my presentation I think was me trying to explain what accounting is. I knew what it was I just felt like I didn't explain it well enough or in depth. My best part I think was when I compared Quicken and QuickBooks I feel that how I explained it was good, efficient, and knowledgeable. I enjoyed showing my work to the judges and was proud of what I found. My advice to you sophomores is make sure you take full advantage of the time you are given for senior projects, don't wait until the last minute to do it, and when the day comes…prepare….prepare….and PREPARE! Show those judges what the students in CIT can do! Make us proud! Never let them see you sweat.

No comments: