Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Senior Project Blog

I thought Senior Projects was insane. I was really nervous up until my actual presentation, and then everything was fine. The presentation itself came naturally and it went by so fast. This whole entire project has gone by really fast. I wish I had worked a little bit harder on my actual product. The thing I liked about senior projects is that it was just like a weekly shop project, only stretched out for a whole year. The one thing I didn't like is that we actually had to do it, ahaha. I'm just really glad it's over. If I could give advice to the underclassmen, I'd tell them to NOT procrastinate! The judges can definitely tell who worked hard and who waited... unless of course you're Dave Trauterman. I guess overall, the project wasn't that bad. ~ Paige

No comments: