Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Senior Project

The overview of the senior project for me was easy, we knew about it since freshman year even though we we're not given the same amount of time as other classes were. I thought doing a business plan wasn't bad and making business cards and a logo were very easy because knew how to use those programs. It was nerve wracking for me to present a few weeks ago but when I was practicing the night before I realized it was going to be a piece of cake because I was the one who created the company, I knew everything about it. The judges were extremely nice, I did everything I was told to do like shake their hands and smile. If I could give any advice to the underclassmen it would be just get it done and don't wait till the night before to practice it just be ready for it because it will show if you're not.

No comments: