Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Video Monitoring System

The article talks about the basic necessity of making sure that were ever you are your home and personal belongings are safe. If something happens you can catch the person stealing or destroying them and they won’t get away. It also states that you can have nanny cam or a camera in every inch of your house for safety reasons. You could work from home and want to make sure the children are ok and not doing anything that could possibly harm them and that camera can save their lives. There are many needs for a security camera. You have to consider the options of a wireless system or a wired one? There are many things you need to consider when looking at video cameras for safety. Some questions would be what do you need them for? How many do you need? Where are they going to be put, inside or outside of the house? Do you need color, or can you survive with black and white? Based on those questions that you would have to answer, you can now make further decisions about what to get. There are many different types of monitoring Systems out there in the world today. Some examples would be “Logitech ALERT 750e Outdoor Master System” which is $349.99 on www.logitech.com. This security system is made for outdoor video monitoring. The other security system is the “Avaak Vue Personal Video Network” its $299.99 on www.vuezone.com.

15 comments:

Cam said...

i want to put a system like this in my house including the shed because i have had three break ins! i think i might have to pass this system on to my dad!

Nick Barthe said...

i hate hd.
but the camera ideas are pretty cool, especially if you're located in a bad area.

Felkey said...

be afraid, be very afraid, I'm watching you

Omega Wolf Melissa said...

The title screams, "creepin' on your homies!"

Anyways, the outdoor one would be useful to keep watch over your home, in case if something happens, like a racoon digs through your trash, or someone attempts to break into your home. It's always good to be protected.

Ashley said...

I want the “Avaak Vue Personal Video Network” for my bedroom. :]
I loved the flower at the end, it brightened my day.

Adriana De Castro said...

Great presentation, video systems are great if you have small children or a big home. I learned a lot, thanks!

Amelia Catheirne said...

good presentation baigle :] did you like this article? did you learn anything from that article? would you ever consider buying any of those products?

Brittany said...

You are pulchritudinous. :) Can you hook up the indoor cameras with the out door ones if you want to keep an eye on your whole business or home at the same time?

dawesome said...

Let's all talk about "Community". My favorite character is Abed. Your thoughts?


Good presentation. I would think the camera systems would cost more.

Lisa said...

I think the camera is a good idea. I thought you looked lovely up there.

Molly McCabe said...

very interesting! I'm going to install this in my house so i can watch what everyone's doing.

Michelle Sylvia said...

I think more and more people are using video monitoring systems. My cousin's truck was broken into 2 times and now he is in the market for a camera system. I think I'll point him in this direction! Thanks Katryna.... :)

Chellsey said...

You did a great job, the background distracted me a little. But the smiling flower made me smile. The conclusion you gave, i agree with.

Katryna said...

@acatherine: i did like the article. i really didn't learn anything because its all common sense. And ya i would when i have my own house cause i dont want anyone stealing from me and i like the idea of a nanny cam.

Katryna said...

@ Brittany: they would be hooked up to the same computer so you can watch every area of your house or business :]