Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TouchSmart PCs Put the Power in your Fingers

This article was in the December 2009 issue of Smart Computing & Consumer Electronics. The article was about the new HP TouchSmart computer. This computer lets you pinch, rotate, arc, flick, or press and drag items on the touch screen, or you can just use a traditional mouse and keyboard. These computers are self-standing that lets them easily stand on a kitchen counter, in a living room, or on a desk. The base model has a 23-inch 1080p widescreen display with adjustable base, Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 processor, 4GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB hard drive, and Nvidia GeForce G200 integrated graphics. In 2009 this computer was the new and coolest device out there.

17 comments:

Cam said...

I LOVE my touchsmart. i wish i had more than one!

Omega Wolf Melissa said...

Holy cow, the TouchSmart 600t is EXPENSIVE. O.O

dawesome said...

Those might be kind of cool to use

Brittany said...

Sound like tehy are fun to use

dawesome said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

If it's like cam's computer, then I want it!!!

Amelia Catheirne said...

good presentation, would you ever buy a computer like that?

Katryna said...

i want it :}

Curtis said...

That was quick. I hardly knew what happened. Thank you for your blinding presentation speed. It made my day.

Felkey said...

Touchscreens leave fingerprints which is EVIL! But the feature like 4GB RAM are pretty much standard so I don't really find it to be worth it.

Kelsey said...

Really good presentation. I liked the prezi.

Molly McCabe said...

i want a computer like that

Adriana De Castro said...

This sounds like an interesting computer to have! I'm deciding between one of these or a mac book air for college.

Nick Barthe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle Sylvia said...

Hey Allie - I think that those computers are pretty good, but you wanna know what bothers me? I hate finger prints on my monitor and I bet these computers look like an iphone! Fingerprints all over the place. Messy, messy. Very cool technology though and I bet we'll see more computers like this being the standard!

Have fun in Australia! We'll miss you mate!

Chellsey said...

GREAT PRESENTATION, you made me giggle. I'd really like to have one of them, do you think they're durable? <3 :)

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.