Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Put your business on Facebook

If you are looking for a way to promote your business, Facebook is the way to go. I read about how useful Facebook has become to a business. It helps you advertise, promote, and show details about your business online. There is so many active users on Facebook, so once you create a page about your business, someone is bound to see it. If I had a business I would definitely create a Facebook page to help boost my number of customers. The article taught me how to actually go about starting an official page. If you do have a page make sure you always keep it updated for your clients. Make it so your viewers keep coming back to the page. Also, you can check your progress on your company based on likes, comments, and posts. Facebook in my opinion, is one of the best social networking sites out there now.

16 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cam said...

I think that its a great marketing tool to put your business on facebook because the majority of the population has a facebook account!

Katryna said...

great presentation :]!!!!!!!!!

dawesome said...

Pretty interesting. That looks like it could be a good thing for businesses to do since so many people go on fb.

Kelsey said...

That is a really good way to promote your business and it is free. I like the coupon thing. Good presentation.

Allison said...

I think it is such a good idea to put your business on facebook because almost everyone is on facebook.

Omega Wolf Melissa said...

I giggled about the Abe Lincoln facebook page image, cause it said he was in a complicated relationship. XD

Nick Barthe said...

i'm on facebook everyday, but i try and ignore all the businesses and companies that add me. the only two i have are solstice and skaters edge cause i want to support small skate shops haha.

Ashley said...

AWESOME presentation. Facebook is definitely a great way to advertise businesses.

Molly McCabe said...

I think its a great idea to promote your business on facebook, and you looked so cute presenting!

Amelia Catheirne said...

great presentation lisa :]

Michelle Sylvia said...

Hey Lisa - I think if companies are not using Facebook, then they're missing out! I wonder what some of the business are that our students "like".

Felkey said...

Facebook huh... However, not everyone is going to see it. Maybe one in every 100 who look at it will actually be interested. And for someone to look at it they must first look for it and not everyone will look for it. At most, only a small percentage.

Curtis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adriana De Castro said...

This is great for people who are on facebook and want coupons to their favorite stores. I don't have facebook yet but when I get one after highschool it'll be very useful to me.


I like your laugh!

Chellsey said...

Your hairs looking pretty darn good today!! F R E S H

You present like a CHAMP, I think that facebook helps businesses a lot nowadays.