Monday, May 3, 2010

    So it's finally over. Senior projects have been presented and now we're done. Coming up with an idea was the hardest part for me. But it all came together in the end. Making all of the deliverables was fun, yet challenging at the same time. The flyer I made in InDesign and the website were by far the worst things I had to do throughout this whole project. All of the advertising things I had to do came out really well, and I actually really enjoy doing that sort of thing.

    During the presentation was extremely nerve wracking. I really don't like presenting and the fact that this was something that we worked on all year made it that much more stressful. But luckily when I walked into the room I saw Mrs. Sylvia and Mrs. Barber. Having two friendly, familiar faces there really made me much more confident. I feel like I did really well on my presentation, though I could have gone without saying "uhm" so much.

    Now that it's over I'm so excited. No more stress, no more worrying, and no more working our butts off. We can just breeze through the last month of our senior year with ease. It's really hitting me that senior year is almost over, and I've never been more excited! I can't wait to move on from high school and start a new chapter in my life, whatever that may be.

No comments: