Monday, May 3, 2010

My Senior Project – Allie Grant

I had a lot of trouble choosing a topic for my senior project. I didn't have a lot of faith that the topic I chose was good, but the judges reassured me. Before I presented my project, I wasn't that nervous.

I think I presented my project quite well. I wasn't that nervous so I don't think I came off nervous at all. The judges said I had confidence and that I was good at presenting. I made one big mistake that I'm pretty bummed about. I used the wrong PowerPoint to present my project. Instead of using my new and improved PowerPoint, I used the one that was like my first draft. I didn't notice until about half way through the presentation when I looked up to show them something that wasn't there. I feel like it would have been much better with my other PP but oh well.

I feel like I did well on my presentation and my project all around. No, I didn't start it last summer and constantly work on it, but I did spend a lot of time researching and putting it all together. I think I will get a decent grade.

No comments: