Monday, April 5, 2010

What Your Computer Habits Say About You – Joe Cormier

After doing this project I have learned that you can tell a lot about someone. For instance if I was able to look inside someone’s computer like let’s say Kurt Cobain, I could easily tell who his favorite music artists are, what are his interests, who he idolizes, Financial status what political affiliation he has and countless other things. This way you could really get an idea of what a person is really like, I think that this is why the FBI would confiscate the computer of people believed to be involved with criminal. I personally wouldn’t want people to see all the stuff on my computer, it’s not like I have anything to hide, and I just value my privacy. And since I value my privacy I respect other people’s privacy and I really have no desire to view what maybe on any person’s computer famous or not.

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

Hey Joe - good point about the FBI! It's so bizarre - being that I'm much older than you, the FBI and all law enforcement, didn't have this avenue of investigation back in my day. Well certainly not at the level that it's at today. Computers really can tell a lot about someone where in the "old days" officials had to do some old fashioned digging up of facts!