Tuesday, April 6, 2010

McKayla St.Onge

If you were sitting in front of my computer I don't know if you'd find much. I have a lot of pictures of family and friends. Next is music. I love music and I have playlist after playlist on ITunes. When there is nothing to do and I don't feel like going on the internet I like to play a good computer game whether it is Sims or Solitaire. I also am always on Facebook I talk to my family and friends through that. I more so use that than anything else. If a museum is ever made of me and they show what is on my computer you'll pretty much see how boring I really am. I don't do much exciting things. Yes I like to go on YouTube to watch stupid funny things, but other than that nothing much to it.

The internet can shape who we are but we can shape it also. You can put things on the internet that can be helpful to someone or you can put things that won't be as helpful either way we as a person are shaping the computer and the person on the receiving end is being shaped so it can work both ways. However if I got a chance to look at someone's computer I would have to say that I'd like to see Jacoby Ellsburry's computer.


 

No comments: