Monday, April 5, 2010

Inside Your Computer – Nick Gazzara

Your computer, and how you use it, says a lot about the type of person you are. A simple search or your internet history, or a look at your personal documents, will reveal your hobbies and habits when using the computer. However, even further than that, your computers specifications and customizations will also show what is important to you in the computer world.

As an example, if you were to take a look at my computer files you would mostly find college related material. I have a number of documents relating to the college process, ranging from my college essay to miscellaneous information about the various colleges I have applied. If you were to then venture into my internet history, you would find a mix of work and relaxation. You could expect to find a number of official college websites, as well as popular sites such as YouTube and Facebook where I tend to spend my leisure time on the computer.

Peeking into the computer of a famous person, such as Penn Gillette or Jackie Chan would be really interesting. I’m sure a large portion of their time would be spent on official business related to their jobs. However, both men are well documented as being leisure users as well. I could expect to find clips of Penn Gillette’s YouTube show or Jackie Chan’s Twitter and Blog updates.

To summarize, the computer can be a very revealing place. It can show a lot about your character and interests. Just make sure there isn’t anything questionable!

3 comments:

Michelle Sylvia said...

Hmm....Does Jackie Chan have a Twitter?? I'm going to have to follow him.

Nick G said...

http://twitter.com/EyeOfJackieChan is his twitter account.

Nick G said...

If it would be possible to remove all of my contributions to this blog that would be appreciated. Thank you.