Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Puma Vs. Paradise

Puma is one of the most organized and creative websites that I visit frequently. When you first go on the website, you notice the organized format and how everything is clearly visible. The navigation bar is helpful and overall the website is easy to navigate around. The design of the website is very appealing to the eye. All the colors work well with each other and they are not overpowering. It has clear pictures and effects that grab your attention. I personally like the Puma line of clothes, sneakers, and other accessories so I enjoy visiting the website.

On the other hand, I found a terrible website that was very disorganized and confusing. The Hawaiian Isles Coffee website is one of the worst websites that I have visited. It is very disorgainzed and I couldn't figure out what I was even doing. There is no template so there is random items and words everywhere making it hard for me to find what I was looking for, even though I wouldn't buy anything from there. None of the colors of the paragraphs match eachother. The navigation bar was not evenly lined up. I thought that this website was terrible and I think that they should re-make it.

1 comment:

Molly McCabe said...

I definitely agree with your opinions. The Puma website was very well put together and I enjoyed it. I love me some Pumas. On the other hand the other website Shop In Paradise was a mess. There was way too much going on and it was ugly. It had no setup and I would never buy anything on that website. The prices were outrageous, I would never spend $100 on coffee, I can like make it myself. But, anyways overall I agree with you on your chooses.