Friday, October 31, 2008

Linda and Neal

    It is true that more and more parents are becoming wary about letting their kid's drive by themselves due to all the risks. What I don't agree with is that many schools don't want to pay for the training that us teenagers need. When I did my driving school it only cost me $150 because the school picked up the rest of the cost for class time and I paid $20 each road lesson, but when Neal did it at a private school it cost him around $330. I believe that the cost is becoming too expensive and if schools want their students to get proper training then they should help with the cost. A lot of the reason that teenagers don't get proper training and wait until they are 18 to get their license is because of the cost and they either have to pay their self or their parents can't afford it.

No comments: