Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Free Minutes! :D

    The mobile phone company Sprint is now competing with its rival phone companies and offering its customers more minutes. They now have a plan for $69.99 which gives you unlimited mobile to mobile calling to any network, unlimited text and data, and 450 landline minutes. Or an $89.99 plan that offers the same unlimited things with 900 landline minutes. As mobile companies keep discounting costs for plans Sprint has taken the lead with its new unlimited calling plan.

4 comments:

kay said...

I have sprint and its not that bad of a phone company its getting cheaper and cheaper because the other companies are going down. I still think it should be lower because of our economy.

Cameron said...

I think it's good that the company is competing harder to become number one. I will now consider sprint if I ever plan on getting a new phone.

Savanna said...

I have sprint service and I absolutly love it. I've not yet had a problem with the company. I do think that it's a little more expensive then some other phone plans, but I do think its worth the money. With cheaper companys you may have more problems. If you have a cheap phone service and your not always getting the best of service you can't expect much from the company because your only getting what your paying for.

cyndayy said...

k so i really think this is a good thing. i think i want to go over to sprint. They are making their services more affordable to everyone. My mami pays my cell bill because im under her name but my bill is like $115. she pissed wen i go over my minutes just a little. but at&t sucks & im highly considering the change