Friday, October 21, 2011

Social Networking: Is it good or bad?

A lot of people use social networking sites these days including me. They are a way of communicating to friends for some people but it can also be dangerous. If your privacy settings are set to public then any person can look and your profile and see the information about yourself that you have posted. I think it is better to have at least SOME privacy protection on your profile. Do you have any privacy settings for your profile? I do but its only limited. Maybe i should have more protection for my profile. You may also have some people that you are friends with on your social networking profile that arnt actually your friends. Do you want those people to know all of the information that you have posted on your profile? I know that I don't. I still think that social networking is fine and should only be allowed to ages 12 and up. But that is just me. So maybe after you read this you will go home and change your social networking profile settings to have at least some privacy. That would be the smart thing to do.

http://socialnetworking.procon.org/#Background

No comments: