Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Computer Spies

Wow. There are so many things wrong with what I just read in the article “The iSpies” by Julia Angwin from The Wall Street Journal. For one people are using computers to spy on people, for two people are profiting for spying on people, for three people are buying the information about the people who are getting spied on. It makes me wondered if I’m one of them. How am I supposed to know if someone has access to my offline data or even my personal identifiable information? I consider my personal information, mine and I should have a choice if I want to share it. I feel that the companies that are buying and taking information from people’s computer are stealing. I think profiting off other people’s personal information is so wrong. I think companies are taking advantage of internet for their own profit.

No comments: