Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Is Social Networking Bad For Your Children?

The article that I just read was about the “F” word, meaning facebook. Every teenager is asking the question is if they can use facebook! A lot of parents see the views differently. Some think you should allow them to socialize and learn new things online. Others believe you should not, but no one really knows the true answer. Four fathers MC Hammer, Chris Kelley, John Salley, and the articles writer were having a conversation at a “gathering” about using social networks and they all disagreed about how it should be dealt with. My opinion is that teenagers should be able to use social networking if they chose to do so; I say this because my mom let me use Social Networking Sites but she also watched what I was doing online.

No comments: